My Visit back to Sydney 17th - 22rd July 2012

I flew back into Sydney on the night of the 17th and I was met by my girls Mychele and Sharon and grand daughter Jenna... It was just awesome to see them all again after over 6 months of being away...

I stayed at Sharon's for the first 2 days as I wanted to spend time with Jenna before she left to visit with her Dad... most of the time was spent with Doctor's appointments etc..

In between appointments I was able to go and see my other grandchildren and my Son Darren and daughter-in-law Jenny...the children were so excited to see me...as I was them...They have grown up so much especially little Adelyn...





Out to dinner with Sharon & Jenna

Stayed with Mychele for the rest of my stay..Sharon had to work one of the days... but we spent all the available hours together the 3 of us...In between more appointments etc...

Had some special moments with my "Grandbird" Banjo... he helped Mychele and I do the dishes...




Saturday 21st July 2012

Spent some more time at Darren's with the kids... they all had a mad half hour with Daddy on the floor...



So beautiful

In the evening it was time for the adults to party !!! We all went to Luigis Restaurant for my 64th Birthday and Darrens 37th Birthday...Jenny made me a lovely birthday cake...







A big thank you to my children Mychele Sharon Darren & Jenny also my bestie Pat and her friend Glen and Michael for making Darren's & I Birthday special...

But all good things must come to an end... I had to fly out the next morning back to Darwin ... but the best part of that was meeting my darling man at the other end...he was missed VERY much...

Results of Doctors visits: I have to have another biopsy as they found another lump and I have to return to Sydney at the end of September for surgery to have the other mass lump removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment