29th June - 3rd July 2012 Litchfield National Park

We arrived in Litchfield National Park which I was quite looking forward too...but once here I changed my mind.... not about the place itself but the Caravan Park. We had no service on the phone ..no internet... and no TV reception....we would have had TV if we could have got on a site where we didn't have tree's above us for the Satellite dish to work.. but no such luck. We had the shade from the heat though.. so I guess it's one or the other...  We have booked in for 5 days.... so it's going to be a very quiet 5 days...On top of all that the place is infested by mossies and midges all day... as well as all night...and the water pressure is very poor, so much so that it won't even turn off the water pump to the toilet.. So we cannot use the water from the park we have to use the water from our tank and have the pump switched on all the time...

OK I have had my whinge!!!! I'm sure we will cope...

We have plenty of Bushmans !!!!

Early night in bed for everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment