5th - 7th December Taree

Leaving the farm today...looking forward to arriving at Taree and meeting up with my eldest brother Geoff and his partner Pat who I have not seen for over 12 months or so...

We arrived at the Taree Showground where my brother parked us next to the "Mens Shed" which he is the secretary and also the manager...

We enjoyed being shown around the shed and the good work these men do, I'm very proud to say Geoff is very involved in making various things to sell to raise money to buy the equipment, that's not already been donated to make wheel chairs for children in Vietnam and surrounding areas that have had limbs blown off with land mines...These men volunteer their time everyday to help people in need.

Congratulations to all the men involved...your doing a wonderful job... and anyone reading my blog that wish to donate any money to this cause please contact me...every little helps...







No comments:

Post a Comment